Lunes, Hulyo 2, 2012

Its fun to be MOM

my motherhood experience is filled with joys and excitement
at times there could be pain and suffering
but none can outdo the happiness i get out of caring for my kids and husband







i am glad to share how i enjoy each moment with my treasures.






everyday, i need to get up at 4:00 AM after 4 hours of sleep to prepare packed lunch for my princesses and breakfast for my hachi.








this is getting me excited that i could hardly seat without thinking what to prepare for the next day for them

after 1 to 1.5 happy hours in the kitchen, dining table would be ready for breakfast
kids' study table will get hold of my precious pieces and tiredness would vanish when i see my kids all smile and excited for their packed lunch


in the next hour, i must leave home for work anticipating the off hours to get back home again :-)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento